--- How to create a web page ---
Title: Lucinda Console 54. Lib Serif 24 bold. Text: Consolas Monospace 16 and 12
1) Open LibreOffice Writer and click on File
2) Click New, HTML Document
3) Click File, Save As and type a File name (e.g. MANUSCRIPT).
4) Save this file As HTML Document. (Save it on desktop to make it easy to find.)
4) Hereafter, click on the diskette image often to save.
5) Type in some text as with an ordinary word processor.
6) To insert a JPG or GIF, click Insert, Image and locate it.
7) Set the cursor point in the manuscript, then click on image to add it.
8) Click in the text again to resume writing.
9) Be sure to Save again before uploading this file to your web site.
10) When finished, open FileZilla to do the uploading…